Message to All

Hi Frens & All,


Travelling & shopping have always been my favourite and during all these while, I bought quite a # of things which I would like to sell now.


Drop me a note if you are interested in any of these items.


Happy Shopping .... & hope to hear from u sooooooon.


Maureen
email address : alml@pacific.net.sg
>0<

Friday 15 July 2011

Women > Wallets & Small Leather Goods > Wallets & Coin Purse (New)





Coach coini purse black - $60

Coach coin purse gold - $70
LV Damier Ebene Canvas - Key Pouch Scribe - $420

LV Epi Leather - French Purse - $1030



LV Epi Leather - Zippy Coin Purse - $500
LV Epi Leather - Pochette Clefs ivoire 
(key and coin holder) - $440


Miu Miu wallet - $550

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog, with the help of your any one get very good knowledge about small wallets for women and other fashionable handbags.

    ReplyDelete